Sunday, June 25, 2006

CHOCA LOTTA LOCO ROCO

In my late teens and early twenties one of my more pointless, (albeit more achievable), ambitions was to own every video game console ever released. With age comes not only wisdom but also an increased need for space, and after a period of rabid accumulation my video game-related ambitions lie in the other direction - I remain resolute that each new technical marvel will tempt me not...until something strange and beguiling comes along to inevitably change my mind...


Sneaking out in the UK for the PSP is just the kind of funky little cute-weird title which draws me in the direction of Sony's pocket marvel :



Squidgy, squashy and oh-so-Japanesy platform fun - surely now it's only a matter of time before I fork over my hard earned lolly for another gadget destined to gather dust along side my Atari Lynx, Sega Game Gear and Pocket Neo Geo.

The swines.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home