Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ANIMAL-FACED, DESCRIPTION DEFYING DANCE

So, here was I preparing material for a nice little fact-filled amble through a favourite performer's filmic career when I came across a clip I hadn't seen for quite sometime. Frankly, I thought if you hadn't born witness to it as yet, now would be as good a time as any...



The clip came courtesy of 1000loops, and is from the 1985 Tollywood timewaster Advai Donga. Starring popular Telugu action and comedy legend Chiranjeevi, it's another is a long, long line of Asian Jungle Hero epics that I must get around to writing about at some point.

If you enjoyed the above display of rubber-faced frivolity you're sure to go snooker-loopy over the following cross-genre phantasmagoria also from the film...



1 Comments:

Blogger Todd said...

Damn. Just... damn.

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home